Special order items
Search Results Results 1 -4 of 4. Shipping : FREE. William Andrew, Ships with Tracking Number! Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! More tools Find sellers with multiple copies Add to want list.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Add to want list. Are you a frequent reader or book collector?
- Title Cognitive Foundations of Grammar;
- Mark Twain: The Complete Interviews (American Literary Realism and Naturalism);
- Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform.?
- Optical Materials Express.
- Stevia: The Genus Stevia (Medicinal and Aromatic Plants - Industrial Profiles)?
Social responsibility Did you know that since , Biblio has used its profits to build 12 public libraries in rural villages of South America? A special order item has limited availability and the seller may source this title from another supplier. In this event, there may be a slight delay in shipping and possible variation in description.ceusylminetim.ga
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Our Day return guarantee still applies. Bookseller Completion Rate This reflects the percentage of orders the seller has received and filled. Advanced Book Search Browse by Subject. Make an Offer. Find Rare Books Book Value.
- Complications in Laparoscopic Surgery: A Guide to Prevention and Management!
- 1st Edition.
- Thieves World: Turning Points.
- Knovel offers following tools to help you find materials and properties data!
- The Active Managers Tool Kit: 45 Reproducible Tools for Leading and Improving Your Employees Performance!
- Connect with Thayer School!
Sign up to receive offers and updates: Subscribe. All Rights Reserved. To provide these and other functionalities missing in silicon, novel photonic materials and nanoscale devices that can be easily integrated within a silicon platform are vital. We study novel active thin films e. Specific devices of interest include ultra-low-threshold microlasers, nonlinear and ultrafast devices and compact sensors.
Active Silicon Integrated Nanophotonics: Ferroelectric BaTiO3 Devices | Nano Letters
Our research is highly multi-disciplinary, collaborative and carried out at the crossroads of experimental quantum and optical physics, materials science, biomedical engineering and electrical engineering. We ultimately aim to achieve efficient and highly compact photonic systems for a variety of applications, from the life sciences to high-speed communications.
Schematic and SEM image of a erbium-doped waveguide on silicon for light amplification. Our group develops novel photonic materials for manipulating, amplifying and emitting light on a chip. Integrated Optical Devices. Erbium laser integrated on a silicon chip.
We engineer integrated nano- and microstructures to realize advanced nanophotonic devices. Some of the devices we develop include microlasers, integrated optical amplifiers, nonlinear optical components for light generation and switching, and compact optical sensors.
Our research enables photonic systems which are currently bulky, expensive and energy-hungry to be implemented on tiny, portable and low cost silicon chips.