General characteristics of the banking institutions 2. Uncertainty in the banking risk management 3. Asset liability management techniques 1. Objective of the research 2.
- Kharazmi University!
- Constructing socialism: technology and change in East Germany 1945-1990?
- Institute of Classical Osteopathy Year Book 1999?
- How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships;
- My First Britannica Volume 06 - Europe?
- Theory of differential equations Volume VI (Part 4): Partial Differential Equations.
Data 3. Multiobjective linear programming 3. Interest rate simulation analysis 4.
- The Nursing Shortage: Strategies for Recruitment and Retention in Clinical Practice and Education (Springer Series on Nursing Management and Leadership).
- THE MATCHING OF ASSETS WITH LIABILITIES BY GOAL PROGRAMMING.
- Geneva, Lausanne, Fribourg & Western Switzerland Travel Adventures.
- Racing to Win: Establish Your Gameplan for Success;
- Get this edition.
Description of the sample data 2. Formulation of the problem 2.
Post-optimality 4. Library Links. About FAQ. Embed Experimental. Layout options: Carousel Grid List Card.
Optimization of Bank Liquidity Management using Goal Programming and Fuzzy AHP
Include data citation:. Copy to clipboard Close.
Cite Data - Experimental. Data Citation of the Item Goal programming techniques for bank asset liability management, Kyriaki Kosmidou, Constantin Zopounidis, electronic resource. Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.
Goal Programming Techniques for Bank Asset Liability Management | Kyriaki Kosmidou | Springer
Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces. Link Analysis Experimental. Network Analysis Inbound Links 1 1 Total. Bank asset liability management methodology Ch.
Application Ch. Conclusions and future perspectives.
Special order items
Notes Includes bibliographical references p. View online Borrow Buy Freely available Show 0 more links Set up My libraries How do I set up "My libraries"? Deakin University Library. Open to the public dw; Held Book English Show 0 more libraries None of your libraries hold this item. Found at these bookshops Searching - please wait We were unable to find this edition in any bookshop we are able to search.
http://badgebasics.com/1654.php These online bookshops told us they have this item:. Tags What are tags?